Friday, December 7, 2012

Earth Day

Alright!! Successfully made it to my second entry, friggin awesome! So Here is day twos challenge

DAY TWO:  A Memory

Hmm a memory... Earth Day April 22, 2011 :) Tanner and I had been hanging out for a little bit and on this particular evening we decided it would be fun to go up to Payson and be close to nature! We had bought several wild flower packets and spread then up through the trees and in particular places that "we knew we would be able to find again" turns out that when we tried to come back later on there was no way we would be able to find it again. Ha.ha. Oh well. I also remember it was REALLY COLD while we were up there. This was also the night Tanner bought me my first sweater, Wal-Mart Baby!! :) On the way back into town we had a rather deep conversation about life and personality s  our achievements and goals. I really got a good look at Tanner that night and the kind of person he is and wants to become. He really is an amazing person, the most wonderful person I've ever met :)

Payson, Arizona Wild Flowers/ Earth Day 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment