Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teething baby :/

Ava Lane Hansen, my first baby! 
You'll probably hear a lot more about her. I feel like I talk about her way to much but I love her so much! What am I supposed to do? :)

She has started crawling recently like 5 and 1/2 months was when she started doing the commando crawl, so cute! 

As of yesterday she was grabbing her ear  and being really testy. I thought it was an ear infection but my parents said she could be teething that babies often feel pain in their ears and head when their teeth come in. I have been snugging on that girl like crazy I feel bad cause I can tell she is in pain.. Tanner is very impatient when she is fussy. Im worried because tonight is the first night he has to watch her by himself while she is teething. Hopefully he handles it well! Anyways I love that little girls guts! She loves loves loves her daddy though :) he throws her up in the air and rolls her around. He is gonna be the reason she is independent. He taught her to sit up in the grocery cart, and to hold onto her crib railing, and stand, and commando crawl, she is getting so big!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment