Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Under the knife!

So today I am going 
       Under the knife...
              Du du duh...

I'm getting my gallbladder removed! It isn't that crazy of a surgery but I do get anesthesia for the first time, so that should be exciting! Actually that's what I'm most nervous about. I don't wanna be all loopy and spill some dirty little secrets or be totally dumb or angry or even better throw up everywhere! ;) New experiences come everyday! Tanner is coming home at 11 the actual surgery should begin at 230. Yay! Finally no more  super intense cramps!  More exciting news I went and got my my teeth cleaned and they told me my teeth are horrid and that I need a root canal and possibly crown. Blehh! I also noticed that my teeth didn't hurt untill after my cleaning hmmmm...? Just kidding. But seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment